[VHFcontesting] 432 amplifier

Ken Kent ka2lim at stny.rr.com
Sun May 10 08:14:01 EDT 2020

All,

I have been contacted by an individual who has a Lunar Link LA-70B 432MHz
amplifier w/ LA-70 Power supply that he would like to sell.

He is asking $1700 for the complete system. If is anyone is interested, let
me know and I will put you in contact with him.

This is a really good deal for the (Rolls-Royce) of amplifiers.

Ken

KA2LIM

Reply to my email address.

'In God I Trust' regardless of what the govt. says!

an armed citizen is free, an unarmed citizen is a slave

patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when
it deserves it