[VHFcontesting] [222Activity] An idea for the sprints.

w5zn at w5zn.org w5zn at w5zn.org
Fri Oct 2 06:33:50 EDT 2020

Gretings Dave and 222 gang.

Well, I'll confess I bailed after two hours, around 9:00 PM local,
because I had worked all the folks I knew who were on but more
importantly I was ready to snooze! :-)). I didn't give it any further
thought until your email that got me thinking about this!

Now that 222 has become a focus of several of us working toward WAS and
there is renewed interest on the band, especially with MS and EME for
some, it would have been good to fire up the EME station if for no other
reason than to check things out and have a few folks do the same.

It would be good for me to do some advance planning for the Sprint. I
usually just fire up for an hour or so and then that is it but I like
your idea/suggestion.

73 Joel W5ZN