[VHFcontesting] Icom 475H

Steven Rutledge crownhaven at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 15 16:30:03 EDT 2020

I have an Icom 475H that I’d like to find a new home for.  This is a nice radio, 75 watts.  I have not been using it and it went to Scott Malcom, former Icom tech, to have the tuning encoder cleaned up.  Common problem as the original grease dries out and you barely turn the control.  Scott also replaced the PLL reference crystal, replaced the dial lamps and did an alignment.

This one has the PBT vs. data level.

Reason for re-homing:  I have three of them and recently bought an Icom 9700.  If you might be interested, please contact me off of the list.  I will be glad to send pics or answer any questions.

73,

Steve, N4JQQ, EM55BD

Sent from Mail for Windows 10