[VHFcontesting] PSKreporter

Paul Rollinson Paulrollinson at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 24 15:47:11 EDT 2020

Good afternoon,

I work from home and my shack is close enough that within 5 mins I could
make a quick FT-8 contact.

So that's where PSK reporter comes in.

With the station uploading receipts to the website(right now as I write), is
there any way that I can set a notice or chime when a new one is listed in
pskreporter running in the background on my work computer?

The objective is to passively monitor ft8 propagation in a direction and
jump on it when there's an opening.

Also, if someone needs FN41 for a grid, I can aim and listen and when
there's propagation, fire up the amp and work them.

I'm sure I miss many openings but this might be a way to capitalize on the
few that come my way.

I'm open to suggestions.

73

Thanks,

Paul Rollinson, KE1LI

FN41AU

860-928-5147

860-208-8814 Cell/Text

 <mailto:Paulrollinson at sbcglobal.net> Paulrollinson at sbcglobal.net

Ts2000 - 3cx1500 legal limit amp- mast mount PA- 2 x M218XXX at 90ft.