[VHFcontesting] FS Valere Model HM1S-AUN power station

paulrollinson at sbcglobal.net paulrollinson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 5 10:41:13 EDT 2021

Good morning again,

Part of the Larcan brick package, I have 2 Valere HM1S-AUN power stations.
I've been told by the owner, each power Station can produce up to 200A at
50VDC.

They weight a ton.

Each power station contains one shelf and 4 p/s modules.

$300/each. Some one is asking $389 for the shelf alone on EBAY.

Priced to make room in my basement.

Could be delivered on the RT 95 corridor in two weeks as far south as Durham
NC.

Let me know.

BTW.. Only three 6m bricks and a 222 brick left from previous offer.

73,

Thanks,

Paul Rollinson

Rollinson Associates