[VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] 222 MHz Activity Night

David Olean k1whs at metrocast.net
Wed Apr 21 12:52:56 EDT 2021

Hi Paul,

Thanks for getting on.  I am curious at what frequency the FUT beacon is
. I remember hearing it a few years ago, but my aging cortex has many
holes in it now, and stuff keeps leaking out. Isn't that the beacon that
was located in a metal drum that kept filling with water? Stu had to
drain it periodically.

I would agree that condx were very poor. It can only get better as we
head into warmer wx.

Dave K1WHS