[VHFcontesting] 432 Henry Amp 2004A

Herb Krumich wa2fgk at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 11:17:26 EDT 2021

I have a Henry amp sitting here for 432 It was a friends estate. Has tons of dust, and visually, I can see a bleeder resistor cracked. I'm not sure about the 3cx800 in the amp. Good or bad ??
But I have a 3cx800 here that was tested by Bill K1DY that is very goodI'm working very hard to get my house ready to sell.And I wanted this as a project but no time right nowI will part with this for 500$ FirmThe tube sells for moreComes with the manualThis amp should do 500-600 watts with no problemCall me if you have any interest?Herb570 829-2695If you don't have experience with high voltage, please don't buy this amp