[VHFcontesting] K1DS 222 nite

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 21:59:45 EDT 2021

This was my last Tuesday for 222 here in the Mid-Atlantic/northeast as we are headed back to FL in a few days. Was out to dinner so late start with a CW QSO with WZ1V FN31, followed by a series of FT8 exchanges with W8ZN FM09, KC2HIZ FN22, K1WHS FN43, WZ1V again, WA1T FN43, then CW with WA3EOQ FM09, and K1RZ PH FM19. Amazing what's possible with just 35 watts and a homebrew WA5VJB 3-el "Cheap Yagi." TNX again to all for being active and to Dave K1WHS for fostering the activity and restoring band activity night. 73, Rick K1DS (catch me in EL96)