[VHFcontesting] [222Activity] 222 Activity Night for December 14

N1BUG paul at n1bug.com
Wed Dec 15 09:43:04 EST 2021

Crap!!! I had the best of intentions but missed 222 Activity Night
AGAIN! I apologize to those who made an effort to look for me. I will
keep trying to find some solution to this problem. I went deeply into
debt recovering from antenna damage only to end up with a station
sitting idle for want of an operator with gas in the tank. If you have
good health, please never take it for granted and live life to the fullest.

73,
Paul N1BUG