[VHFcontesting] Monday's 8 PM - 144.195 MHz - EMA, etc

Roger(WA1NVC) Coulson wa1nvc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 17:51:15 EST 2021

Gentlemen:

I've heard a lot about Tuesday and 222 MHz recently but...

There is a group of us who get on every Monday at about 8 pm on 144.195
in EMA and the surrounding areas.

Give a listen where ever you are and maybe even give a shout.  You never
know exactly what the band conditions might be.  We may not all be super
222 MHz stations like K1WHS or K1OR but we are certainly good enough.

I'll bet Dave can even hear me on a wet noodle from his location.  Give
it a try.  We could use more activity on 144 MHz too!

Roger
WA1NVC