[VHFcontesting] Tech Help needed

k3sk at hiddenacresfarm.com k3sk at hiddenacresfarm.com
Sun Jan 3 13:19:57 EST 2021

I'd be a little more interested in what was done to resonate the Cushcraft
yagi.   I have the newer 6 element version and using the "factory
recommended "  settings my resonate point with the best SWR is just above 52
MHz.   I'm currently using a tuner and have been able to live with it, but
I'd like to get SWR reasonable at 50.100 to 50.313 where it is currently
2.5:1.

de K3SK

Message: 1