[VHFcontesting] SO2R 6m/2m 6m causing S9 noise on 2m

Jay RM w9rm at calmesapartners.com
Mon Jan 18 14:24:01 EST 2021

I have the opposite problem.  When I TX on 2, it overloads and quiets the
6M radio.  I have a 2M stub filter on the 6M receive line for other
purposes, which probably gives me 10-15 dB of extra rejection, but I still
can't hear anything on 6 when 2 is in TX.  Seeing the two antenna are on
the same mast, separated by 6' and I run high power on both bands, I really
can't complain.  Probably a miracle I haven't smoked something important
before now.

-W9RM

Keith Morehouse
via MotoG