[VHFcontesting] FT8, digital, and VHF contesting....

n4is at comcast.net n4is at comcast.net
Wed Jan 20 23:58:20 EST 2021

Hi Marshal..

Please let me add a comment about MS. It is very useful during contest if you set up sked beforehand. Back 2003-2005. I used to  start 4 am running sked until 6am on 2m and 6am to 8am on 6m, average 6 to 8  QS0's on 2m ( 1000 to 2000 km)   and dozen on 6m, and always able to run few more QSO's on the calling frequency. Those QSO's improved my multiplies a lot.  It seems that people forgot about how good MS really is.

My two cents

JC
N4IS