[VHFcontesting] 2M Classic Sprint

Ed Kucharski k3dne at comcast.net
Tue Jun 1 08:23:56 EDT 2021

I was just looking at the WA7BNM contest calendar and noticed this event that I wasn't familiar with: Two-Meter Classic Sprint - Sponsored by the Fort Wayne Radio Club. I like the concept - increase use of traditional weak signal modes on VHF - no digital. See link and details below.
73,
Ed K3DNE

https://fwrc.info/2021/05/21/two-meter-classic-sprint/

The Fort Wayne Radio Club announces a new, monthly VHF SSB/CW contest, the Two-Meter Classic Sprint. Read on for details and rules.

Purpose: To encourage weak-signal activity on the two-meter band