[VHFcontesting] JUNE/JULY VHF Contest Proposal and Operating Protocol

Bob, W3IDT w3idt at comcast.net
Mon Jun 7 14:01:09 EDT 2021

Gator,

Thanks for commenting.
Casual ops on digi only will not cause you any dups on SSB or CW.

The intent of the 3 different mode contacts per band is simply to
increase activity. As you know, without a major Eskip opening on 6m (or
Tropo on 2m), it can get very lonely especially on Sunday afternoon.

If a station I worked on, say, CW, earlier in the contest calls me on
SSB, "<Call> FN00" is all I need to say. And, maybe, "thanks for waking
me up".

Bob, w3idt
6m at W3SO

. Robert F. Teitel, W3IDT