[VHFcontesting] W3SO (FN00) Operating Schedule

Bob, W3IDT w3idt at comcast.net
Fri Jun 11 12:41:51 EDT 2021

At W3SO (FN00) we will try to use the following operating schedule:
1. SSB at the top of every EVEN UTC hour.
2. CW - in the (6m, 2m) CW band portion - at the top of the ODD UTC hour
3. FT4 in between; FT8 only when nothing else available.
4. SSB or CW when Eskip or Tropo conditions exist.

W3SO will gladly accept multiple, different mode, contacts per band per
the proposal for a "Contest within a Contest" I circulated recently...
3 contacts on 6m and 2m:
    - CW in the CW band only
    - SSB, mixed SSB/CW, or FM
    - Digital (FT4-preferred; FT8, MS, EME, etc.)
2 contacts on the higher bands:
    - CW, SSB, mixed SSB/CW, or FM
    - Digital

Self plug:
We tend to hang out around 50.165 and 144.213 SSB
and will try 50.095 and 144.093 for CW;
432.115 on 432.
No 222 this time. Sniff.
Station phone: 814.949.9191