[VHFcontesting] 222 Activity Night

David Olean k1whs at metrocast.net
Tue Jun 15 17:18:01 EDT 2021

Just two days after the big June VHF Contest. I know everybody is
probably sick to death of working 50 MHz DX. You would most likely
rather do anything but more ham radio, but it is 222 Night!    I will be
on starting around 7 or 7:30 PM local time or 2300 UT and will be making
noise on 222.100 thereabouts.  When we quit contesting Sunday night, I
am sure that the diesel generator was running on fumes. I will drag up a
6 gallon can of diesel fuel to make sure I don't run out.

I hope to see you on 222 MHz

Dave K1WHS