[VHFcontesting] 222 Activity Night Announcement

David Olean k1whs at metrocast.net
Tue Jun 29 10:11:16 EDT 2021

Hello 222 MHz denizens,

This just a reminder that tonight is 222 MHz Activity Night. I am making
a special trip to my shack from camp at lakeside where the water temps
are about 72 and the breeze is cool.  I do not want to miss a 222
night!  We might have some good condx as the weather is hot and somewhat
sticky! It should be much better than cold, windy and with snow
flurries, so get on and see what happens!

I will be there with my Version 3.0 power supply all set to rock 'n
roll. I shined up the director elements too.

Dave K1WHS