[VHFcontesting] The impact of the digital modes on the January VHF Contest and some suggestions on dealing with those impacts

Ed Kucharski k3dne at comcast.net
Sun Mar 21 12:55:01 EDT 2021

Buddy: See attached Excel file. It required a lot of data mining to find all the info. I used on-line ARRL contest result write-ups and a couple of blanks got filled in by direct email to those authors who were able to provide additional info that wasn't in the article. Disclaimer: I did most of the math and transposition by hand - I did double check but there may be an error or two!
73,
Ed K3DNE