[VHFcontesting] Logs & Soapbox Info: K1FJM/1 on Mt. Washington NH Sept1986 ARRL VHF Contest

peter h n6ze at aol.com
Thu Mar 25 16:04:04 EDT 2021

1300pdt 25march2021
I just found my logs & detailed Soapbox Comments for ARRL Sept 1986 VHF Contest & Article for the NE VHF Assoc. I can forward jpegs if anyone desires to see ancient history.Was QRV on 6: 11grids& 21Q/ 2: 26grids & 100Q / 70: 9 grids & 20Q with modest power & small yagis. Best DX Buffalo, NY; loudest intermod: W1WHS, W2SZ, K1TR; worked NJ on 2m with 1/4 wave ice covered whip; weather: west winds 60-90mph, temps 33-25F; 2 heavy rain squalls Sat. nite; 1" rime ice from clouds by daybreak
bt73Pete, N6ZE in DM04ne today