[VHFcontesting] It's 222 Activity time.

Ron Klimas WZ1V wz1v at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 19 10:22:48 EDT 2021

Was on last night between 8 and 9:30 pm.
13 QSOs, 12 grids worked:
K1RZ, KO4YC, KV1J, KR1ST, VE2XX, K1WHS, K1PXE, N3RG, KC2KAE, K1OR, WW2Y, N1SV, N2BFJ.
Not bad considering band was EL Stinko. TNX for the QSO's.
I have the new -80 dB 222 notch filter inline on my TV antenna,
no more TVI to my XYL, I can be on 222 anytime now.
73 Ron WZ1V, FN31RH