[VHFcontesting] Scheduling Multi-band QSOs in June VHF...

Tom k8tb at bosscher.org
Sun May 23 11:21:41 EDT 2021

Marshall,

I agree on the top and bottom of the hour for ssb/cw. Jim, K8JH and I
tried that as much as we could when we were in EN67.

The Slack channel "rover-raregrid" seems to have taken off very well.

Compared to even 10 years ago, there are a lot more folks putting on the
grids. I still am in amazement as to how Fred Fish did it.

Tom K8TB