[VHFcontesting] 222 Activity Night

David Olean k1whs at metrocast.net
Tue Nov 2 16:37:52 EDT 2021

I am running a bit late with this notice. Tonight is 222 Night. I hope
to be on starting at about 2300 UT or 7 PM local time. If you have any
222 gear and an antenna, the plan should be to get on this evening and
any and every Tuesday night and see what you can work.   Many of the
guys and gals in the NE get on the ON4KST Chat page. (144/432 Region
2chat)  You can coordinate skeds for beyond your normal working range if
you are so inclined. I am still without internet at my hilltop shack,
but will have it back running very soon.  We found the problem with the
5 GHz link. It just  needs to be re installed back on the 100 ft tower.

73

Dave K1WHS