[VHFcontesting] 144 & 432 DEMI Xvtr For Sale

w5zn at w5zn.org w5zn at w5zn.org
Sun Sep 5 13:40:42 EDT 2021

I have the following for sale:

Downeast Microwave 144-28 high power transverter ~60 watts
Common RFout, separate RF input 100mW-1W (easily converted to 1-10W)
Apollo32 10 MHz reference board installed
$350.00 plus shipping

Downeast Microwave 432-28 high power transverter 50 watts
Common RFout, separate RF input 100mW-1W (easily converted to 1-10W)
Apollo32 10 MHz reference board installed
$350.00 plus shipping

Please contact me off the reflector with questions or if interested. I
can also send photos.

73 Joel W5ZN