[VHFcontesting] KM4KMU/R rove (FM) for sunday

nosigma at aol.com nosigma at aol.com
Sun Sep 12 02:04:08 EDT 2021

Heading East out of Kansas City on I-70 around 11a.m.  should end the night near Dayton.  When I am not driving you will hear me on 146.520 if near I-70.
A fun, not serious effort but always happy to hand out points.  2m & 70cm 5W with a 3/5 DBI omni on the car.
Send me a text at 703-678-6795 with you grid and I will text back when in the vicinity so you dont waste time looking for me.
Worked EM17, 18, 27, 19, 28, 29 today.  Had fun working a couple fixed stations from 2 grids while traversing the flint hills in central KS today.  Amazing what 5W and a whip can do in open land when someone else has beams.  It's fun to be on the weak end for a change.
73 and good luck to all.JohnKM4KMU703 678 6795.

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android