[VHFcontesting] FS: Icom IC-746

Mark Adams msadams60 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 16:12:14 EDT 2022

Need a SUPER 6 and 2M radio? Here it is.

This Icom IC-746 has the FL-101 250Hz 9MHz CW filter installed.

I've used this rig for 2 and 6M VHF contesting so it has at least 18,000 miles on the odometer as I'm an active rover. (This rig also has nine 1st place Limited Rover certificates to its credit) It includes the original mic and has a short unfused power cord with PowerPole connectors. I don't have the original box but will include the original manual.

The rig was gone over by Mike Nadaeu in Maine in 2017. He replaced the tuner motors and PBT knob along some front end diodes. This is a killer rig on 6 and 2M.

The price is $425 with local pickup, or $500 if shipped. I accept PayPal and Zelle, and cash.

Need pics, just ask!

73,
Mark K2QO