[VHFcontesting] Pathetic 2 Meter Sprint Results

k3sk at buckwalter.co k3sk at buckwalter.co
Mon Apr 11 23:22:23 EDT 2022

I sort of played with the 2-meter sprint tonight.   I mainly wanted to try
out my newly acquired IC-9700.    I worked contacts with both SSB and FT8.
I did not hear any CW.    I managed to snag 19 QSOs in 7 states and 14 Grid
Squares.    I think I did pretty good considering I only had a single 5
element yagi and it's on the wrong polarization.

I really want to get my VHF/UHF tower back up in the air and get the stacked
weak signal HORIZONTAL yagis rebuilt and on the air.

K3SK
FM07
Farmville VA