[VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint FN55

N1BUG paul at n1bug.com
Wed Apr 27 21:35:23 EDT 2022

Well, only 6 QSOs but I had fun with my 25 watts to a K1FO-40 at 110 feet.

WZ1V FN31 CW     easy!
K1TEO FN31 SSB     easy!
N1DPM FN32 CW     easy!
K1DY FN54 SSB     easy of course
VE2XX FN25 CW     tough one
W1AIM FN34 CW     easy but not strong

Many others heard but not worked. N2NT heard me calling on CW at 437
miles but couldn't get the call sign.

I have a 100 watt amp sitting down at K1DY's place. One of these days I
will manage to get it up here. That 6 dB should help a little.

I just learned today that I have a local station who can work me on
1296, so I am going to work on setting up my whopping 1 watt transverter
and 45 element loop yagi to work him and claim band number 17.

73,
Paul N1BUG
FN55mf