[VHFcontesting] 222 MHz Activity Night

Fred Stefanik n1dpmfred at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 11:14:11 EDT 2022

Just to ride on Dave's coat tails a bit....I would like to try to get
some activity going on Wednesday nights on 432. There's a group
(K1PXE, WA2LTM, WZ1V and a few others) that get on about 8:40 PM
eastern local time on 432.150.
Please get on and join in the fun.  Look on ON4KST chat for schedules.
I plan to be on, looking for QSO's at about 8PM.  Hope some of the 222
crowd will join in.
73
Fred
N1DPM