[VHFcontesting] Transverter

k3sk at buckwalter.co k3sk at buckwalter.co
Wed Aug 10 15:46:46 EDT 2022

I have a new unused 222 transverter that I got through the "Transverter Store"  on eBay.   Made in Ukraine and get decent user reviews.   I bought it as a back up, but have since gotten a second IC-375A, so it is now excess to me.    It cost me $89 plus shipping   I'll sell it for $89 and ship it free anywhere CONUS.   I accept Paypal only.

de K3SK
de K3SK