[VHFcontesting] 2-Port 222 MHz KW Rated Antenna Power Divider

k3sk at buckwalter.co k3sk at buckwalter.co
Tue Aug 30 15:32:46 EDT 2022

The antennas are still at ground level.  I just finished the last one yesterday and am in the process of getting the H-frame and boom to mast mounts done.  I hope to have the entire VHF/UHF array up by the contest in 11 days.

4   9el LFAs on 144
4   10 el LFAs on 222
4   19el LFAs on 432
4   32el Loops on 1296