[VHFcontesting] where to find 222 activity night?

Michael Davis michael at bassettconsulting.com
Wed Dec 21 17:19:00 EST 2022

	Hello Friends,

	Phil WA3NUF shamed me and others at our last Packrat meeting.
 So I decided to turn on my 222 MHz rig last night in the hope of
contacting other VHF hams.  No luck.   So where might I
find other hams on 222 MHz activity night?  I did call CQ for a
half-hour (7-7:30 PM).

	I will mention that my 222 MHz yagi is very directional so if I am not
pointed right at another station, I might not hear them.  I
noticedthat Ron WZ1V was working stations well north of my QTH last
night.

	73,

	Michael KB1JEY

	--