[VHFcontesting] A wild Idea to Fix Contest Activity

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Thu Jan 13 09:06:40 EST 2022

I wonder how much of the decline of VHF contests arises from every modern HF transceiver also having six meters?
For a few months of the year there's lots of action there, and little reason to worry about higher bands.  And people who listen there and hear hiss coming from their radios for the other ten months of the year have little incentive to acquire more radios with which to listen to hiss.

73  -  Jim  K8MR