[VHFcontesting] FT8 and VHF contesting

Ron Klimas WZ1V wz1v at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 14 10:45:24 EST 2022

Hi Chet:
That may be a good plan for young whippersnappers like you,
but for most old farts like me our fingers can barely type 1 WPM,
and when we reach to press a button it's often the wrong one
and we spend the next hour trying to unlock the radfio - LOL.
Multiple radios and modes at the same time- fa getta bout it !
Have fun in the test !

73 Ron WZ1V