[VHFcontesting] A wild Idea to Fix Contest Activity

Bob, W3IDT w3idt at comcast.net
Thu Jan 13 18:51:54 EST 2022

An extended version of this proposal - multiple contacts / band and
differential points / mode - has been circulated and discussed on this
and other forums for the past two to three years.

A formal proposal was submitted by me to the ARRL Contest Advisory
Committee (CAC) in September 2021.

The text of that proposal is attached as a PDF.

. Robert F. Teitel, W3IDT
.
. w3idt at comcast.net
. w3idt at arrl.net