[VHFcontesting] 222 Activity Night

paulrollinson at sbcglobal.net paulrollinson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 26 07:48:04 EST 2022

Hey Ron,

You were loud, and should be.

I agree with Paul (BUG), we need to spread out a bit instead of clobbering
each other on .100.

Maybe establish a "channelized" system of 222.100, 222.125, 222.150, 222.174
(DIG) 222.200

I heard a few station on .100 but tried cqing up the band with no luck.

Travel next week so see you in 2 weeks.

Thanks es 73,

Paul Rollinson, KE1LI
Rollinson Associates