[VHFcontesting] 222 night

David Olean k1whs at metrocast.net
Mon Jul 11 21:02:34 EDT 2022

Hi 222 addicts,

Well, i have just been informed that I am required to be away from the
shack  for 222 Night. It is the XYL's birthday and our daughter has
planned a party in her honor, so you all know what my choices are: A.
operate on 222 MHz, or B.  attend the XYL's birthday party. Guess what
I'll be doing?

I might be home around 0100 UT, but I doubt it.   And I wanted to see
how the new coax was working too!!! Sorry to miss the actiion

Dave K1WHS