[VHFcontesting] Alfa BIG-RAS HR Rotator....

k3sk at buckwalter.co k3sk at buckwalter.co
Thu Jul 28 16:42:07 EDT 2022

I have the Big RAS AZ/EL.   I got from RF Ham Design in the Netherlands.  They had the best price, even with shipping and it was in stock.    I can't speak for current stock but you can check with them.

www.rfhamdesign.com Microwave Parts & Equipment
www.rfhamstore.com RF HAMDESIGN's Shop

de Dave K3SK