[VHFcontesting] 222 Night for June 7/8 2022

Paul Bourque pbourque at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 17:59:31 EDT 2022

I'll be headed up to a hilltop in FN31tq shortly.  I made my first contact
last week on 222 SSB with WZ1V.  I'll be running a Ukrainian Transverter
into an RF Concepts amp at about 25 watts into a shortened Cushcraft
Boomer.  I've had good luck working both Dave and Paul (a local) from there
on 2 meters,  Hope to be able to work you guys and some others tonight!

73,
Paul N1SFE