[VHFcontesting] NU2H Limited operating June 2022

ac2gj at live.com ac2gj at live.com
Fri Jun 10 12:24:17 EDT 2022

Due to family commitments as well as a ton of work I have to do I will have a limited SSB backyard portable op going from our property in Belmont, NY FN02xe on Sunday only afternoon local time. I'll try and look around the usual SSB calling frequencies.  If for some reason I cannot operate there I will try a backyard portable op from my home in Amherst NY grid FN02ox late Sunday evening to try and give the rovers 1 last qso.
  6M 10W hamstick dipole, 2m and 440 5W SSB to elk periodic;

73 de Jay NU2H (ex AC2GJ, KC2NVL)
QTH = Amherst, NY USA Grid FN02