[VHFcontesting] De k1muj/KE1LI

Paul Rollinson paulrollinson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 20 20:39:33 EDT 2022

Hi all,We had a blast in the VHF contest and I want to thank all the stations globally that we managed to get in of log.This coming weekend is arrl Field Day. I will be setting up the VHF station mainly focusing on 6m ft8/ssb/cw. Make sure you have the correct settings to pass station data and location ( 3A CT) not grid.Hope to snag you again and expose others to VHF contesting.73Thanks,Paul Rollinson, KE1LI Fn41auManufacturers for over 35 yearsSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone