[VHFcontesting] Back in the game

fmfdoc1994 at gmail.com fmfdoc1994 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 00:12:28 EST 2022

I had a short stint of truly amateur involvement back in 2013 and 2014 as K0AXX/R. I live in SE Texas and the biggest gun nearby is K5QE (2 hours north of my EM20vj QTH) . 2014 June actually put me in 3rd in Midwest Rover with 5,700 points. I'll never forget seeing my call published!
After a long hiatus, I am back in the roving game and will be ready for June, up to 1.2 GHz.  I will continue my 10grid coverage across East Texas, to include desolate EM11.
Antennas will be long yagis for 144 and up and short Yagi on 50Mhz with horizontal omnis on 50-432. I am super excited to be back and will scout my favorite grids for propagation an convergences.
de K0AXX/R
Will

Sent from my iPhone