[VHFcontesting] For Sale Transco Relays

Gary wb0ljc at comcast.net
Wed Mar 9 02:42:16 EST 2022

I have the following for sale all plus shipping:

Transco SA-329/U internal motor driven latching transfer switch. N
connectors. 50 Ohm. Apply 28V, the motor will activate and switch
between the ports. After switched there is no further current draw until
the relay is switched again.           Best specs I can find, 3 kW. 500
MHz. 2 available. $75 each.

Transco C4N2AB SPDT internal motor driven. N connectors.  50 Ohm. Make
before break. 3 GHz. As above 28 V. Current draw speced at 850 mA while
switching.      $75

Transco Unknown part number. SP3T. C connectors with BNC adapters
installed. Similar to SA-329 package. This one has heavy damage and
looks like it was disassembled. $10

Transco SA-675A SPDT. Old style Transco Y. N connectors. No further
info. $50

Cash, check or Money order. Sorry I don't have a PayPal account.

Pictures available on request.

73, Gary WBØLJC