[VHFcontesting] DAYTON HAMVENTION

Tom Whitted tom at cwoh.net
Thu May 19 04:30:06 EDT 2022

To All...
Nothing as an Organized gathering setup..
Not enough interest...
But stop by my flea market spaces and we can get a list started of who is a Dayton this year ..
Maybe we can meet some where Friday night..
Myself and N1AV will be at Flea Market spots 9636-9642..
Stop by and drop your call and info and Maybe we can meet some where if any interest..
See you at Dayton...
Tom
N7GP
Ex WA8WZG