[VHFcontesting] FS - Spare to my needs: 40' near new Rohn 25 Tower; WiMO 13 cm SHF-1367 22+ dBi long yagi -- AND (3) 2-way UHF Power Dividers

Bart Jahnke bjahnke at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 09:35:48 EDT 2022

Folks,

Spare to my needs are the following - see QTH links for extended details:

- FS: (4) sections of Rohn 25 tower (3 straight sections and 1 flat top
section as shown in QTH photo). These are near new. Asking $50 each for the
3 straight sections and $65 for the flat top section. Or $200 for the lot.
Available for pick up near Hartford Connecticut, or can meet/deliver within
40 miles for $35 gas delivered. PayPal or Venmo pre-payment will hold order
until pick up/delivery.https://swap.qth.com/view_photo.php?counter=1609829

- FS: WiMO SHF-1367 2.3 GHz/13cm 67 element long Yagi. 22.1 dBi @ 3 meters
long.  See QTH for details/photos. Shipping is possible.  Asking $165
picked up Hartford CT area, or can meet/deliver within 40 miles of Hartford
for an extra $35 gas. USPS address shipping possible for additional cost.
 See https://swap.qth.com/view_ad.php?counter=1609825

- FS: (3) 2-way Power Dividers. Label shows 800-2500 MHz, and online
specifications were 300 watts.  New!  Asking $35 each or $95 for all 3.
Shipping extra.  See QTH for details/photos
https://swap.qth.com/view_ad.php?counter=1609820

73 Bart W9JJ