[VHFcontesting] 222 Activity Night

z man zm1267 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 11:34:35 EDT 2022

Hi Dave, N1MIW Larry here. Im Sitting in the same fog bank as you down here
in RI. Sounds like the generator issue is finally resolved! Hope to work
you, WZ1V and others tonight. Only running 100w and a 7 ele at 20' here for
the time being. If anyone has suggestions for a telescopic mast (can't do a
tower right now) I'd love to hear about it.

Larry
FN41fp