[VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] 222 Activity Night

Ron Klimas WZ1V wz1v at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 25 22:01:10 EDT 2022

Larry - When I first moved I bought seven 6 foot sections
of 0.12 in wall aluminum from DX Engineering.
The start at 3 in OD down to 1.5 in OD.
I bought another 1.25 in section somewhere else.
Cut crisscross slits one end for SS hose clamps,
Overlapped each 2 feet for a rigid 34 ft telescoping mast,
used Mastrant guy rope at top below rotor.
After I put a tower up, I use the mast sell supporting
no guy rope at 22 ft to hold my 10M Moxon now.

73 Ron WZ1V