[VHFcontesting] Suggestion for the ARRL June VHF contest

Bob, W3IDT w3idt at comcast.net
Thu Oct 27 15:45:36 EDT 2022

David, K3SK,

My proposal specifically prevents

> Working all 3 back to back on the same frequency.

by requiring the CW contact to be in the CW exclusive band segment on 6m
and 2m. Mixed CW/SSB contacts in the rest of the band are considered SSB
contacts.

I did not address the issue of a Digital qso on the same frequency as a,
say, SSB, contact, but assumed that digital contacts would be on the
"usual" digital frequencies. A formal rule should address that.

We seem to agree on the differential point values.
And higher band values.

Bob, w3idt

. Robert F. Teitel, W3IDT
.