[VHFcontesting] Help needed to convert DB6NT MKU34 G3 from 3456 to 3400

Ray Golley rgolley at comcast.net
Fri Oct 28 11:34:11 EDT 2022

Fellow contesters and microwave enthusiasts,

So far I've converted two MKU34G2 transverters from 3456 to 3400mhz with the addition of a digi-LO and it was a relatively easy process.  However the MKU34 G3 is a different story!
If anyone has done this conversion on a G3 and can provide any information I'm open to suggestions. I'm trying to help others get on the band by converting their equipment for the cost of materials.
Also, I heard the G3 was originally available in Europe on 3400 mhz but only on 3456 in the US? If that's true there should be parts available somewhere to make the change. The manufacturer has taken everything off their website and offers no help in this process!  If anyone is familiar with the MKU34 G3 and can provide information,  please email, call or text my cell phone (609)828-1330.
I can use a little help!

Thanks very much for your consideration.

73 de

N3RG Ray