[VHFcontesting] 222 MHz Activity Night

Bill Olson callbill at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 12:15:32 EDT 2022

Hi Dave and all, I also saw the K-index made it to 6 on Sunday. Did anyone actually work any aurora? If there were reports on the email reflectors, I missed them!

That all said, eventually we're gonna get a big Au opening. Am I right in assuming working this will have to be "old school" (i.e. CW [SSB on 6 I guess] not FT-8 or some other digital mode). If so, woo hoo!!

bill, k1DY